As you have surely seen during your visits to our office, infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Our strict processes have consistently made the care you receive at Sukut Dental both safe and comfortable.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We continue to closely monitor the recommendations of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
When it is time for your next appointment, you may see some changes along with our already strict infection control protocols. For example:
• Our office will communicate with you ahead of your appointment to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
• We will ask that you wear a mask to your appointments. (if you don’t have one, one will be provided).
• When entering the office, we will take your temperature and we will ask you to wash your hands or use hand sanitizer which we will supply. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
• You may see that our reception area will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and other items which cannot be properly disinfected. You are encouraged to bring your own iPad, reading materials, etc.
• We may request that you may wait in your car and be texted when we are ready to bring you directly to the treatment area.
• Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered slightly limited options for scheduling your appointment.
• Prior to your dental treatment we will have you rinse your mouth with hydrogen peroxide.
• We will do our best to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the office at any one time.
• Our air current air filtration system has been updated to Surgically Clean Air filtration units for the whole office.
What is Surgical Clean Air system?
The Surgically Clean Air system is a world-class medical-grade indoor air cleaning system, equipped with a 6-stage filtration process that’s designed to remove Chemicals, Toxins, Germs, Odors, and most importantly kill airborne Viruses, to help reduce the spread of illness.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
CALL US: (714) 540-6852 TEXT US: (714) 540-6852 REQUEST APPOINTMENT