What is the Covid-19 igM/igG rapid antibody test:
Confirm Bioscience Rapid IgM-IgG Combined Antibody Test for COVID-19 is a lateral flow immunoassay used to qualitatively detect IgG and IgM antibodies of the novel coronavirus in human serum, plasma or whole blood in vitro.
- This test is a finger prick blood test. Results take approximately 10 minutes.
- This test has not been reviewed by FDA
- Negative results do not rule out SARS-CoV-2 infection. If acute infection is suspected, direct testing for SARS-CoV-2 is necessary.
- Results from antibody testing should not be used to diagnose or exclude SARS-CoV-2.
- Positive results may be due to past or present infection with non-SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus strains, such as coronavirus HKU1, NL63, OC43, or 229E.
How accurate is the test:
The Confirm Biosciences COVID-19 IgM-IgG Rapid Test displayed a combined sensitivity of 96.7% and a combined specificity of 97.1%.
My Test Results:
____Negative____igM Antibody Positive____igG Antibody Positive____igM/igG Antibody Positive
Following the incubation period, Covid-19 igM antibodies may appear in the blood within 3-5 days and IgG antibodies will appear as soon as 1-2 weeks.
CALL US TEXT US